Global Small Scale LNG Market Analysis by Type (Liquefaction Terminal), Modes of Supply (Trucks), Application (Utilities) and Regions – Forecast to 2022
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, May 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Market Research Future Published a Half Cooked Research Report (HCRR) on Global Small Scale LNG Market. The Small Scale LNG Market is expected to grow over the CAGR of around 2.5 % during the period 2014 to 2022.
The growth of the small Scale LNG Market is majorly driven by increased demand for energy in the Asia-Pacific region. The government initiatives that focus on providing cleaner fuel, is driving the market, especially in countries such as India and China. The market is further driven by the growing adoption of LNG for heavy duty transportation purposes in the Europe and North American regions. However, the growth of this market can be restrained by the extensive investment required to construct LNG storage plants and fluctuation in global gas market prices.
The key players of global small scale LNG Markets are Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom (Russia), Engie SA(France), and The Linde Group (Germany), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S), General Electric (U.S), Wärtsilä Corporation (Finland), Skangas AS (Norway), Prometheus Energy (U.S), Excelerate Energy L.P (U.S) and IHI Corporation (Japan).
Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2705
Market Research Analysis
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest market for LNG, especially because of countries such as China and India in the region. For providing power in remote locations, LNG is increasingly used because of its clean and low emission properties that are further supported by government commitments to change to LNG based economies. These countries are increasingly investing in LNG infrastructure and there is adequate availability of LNG through subsidized schemes and distribution network.
Europe and the North America regions are investing heavily for developing the LNG gas infrastructure. In Europe, there has been significant increase in demand for LNG, especially in countries such as UK, France and Italy. Continuous adaptation from countries to switch to cleaner fuels for power generation and in transportation sector is essentially driving the growth of LNG market in the region. New climate change regulations and requirement by transport authorities to reduce carbon emissions from fleet operations are driving the use of LNG.
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 25 market data tables and 25 figures spread over 111 numbers of pages of the project report “Small Scale LNG Market– Forecast to 2022”
Scope of the Report
This study provides an overview of the global small scale LNG market, tracking two market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for each region. The scope of the study segments the Global small scale LNG market by its type, application, operational depth and regions.
• Liquefaction terminal,
• Regasification terminal
• Industrial and Commercial
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/small-scale-lng-market-2705
Study Objectives of Global Small Scale LNG Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global small scale LNG market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Global small scale LNG market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by material type, product, application and region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the small scale LNG market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire