NEW YORK, NEW YORK , USA, November 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Montana Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "We are urging a power plant worker or energy worker with mesothelioma in Montana to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 to ensure they have direct access to some of the nation's top mesothelioma attorneys. A delay in beginning the mesothelioma compensation process could result in the diagnosed person receiving less compensation. We are talking about what could be the loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars or more for this rare cancer caused by asbestos exposure because the diagnosed person was no longer capable of telling extremely skilled lawyers about the specifics of their asbestos exposure."http://Montana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The Montana Mesothelioma Victims Center fears that most people with mesothelioma in Montana do not realize the compensation clock starts ticking on the day their diagnosis is confirmed. "If you or your loved one in Montana has just received news of a confirmed mesothelioma diagnosis, please call us anytime at 800-714-0303 so we can explain how the mesothelioma compensation process works. Please don't shortchange yourself when it comes to mesothelioma compensation because you didn't ask for help or waited too long-especially if you are a power plant or any type energy worker in any state."http://Montana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Top mistakes power plant or energy workers make when it comes to the receiving the best mesothelioma compensation:
* Avoiding the mesothelioma claim's process altogether due to not wanting to speak to an attorney.
* Not doing enough research on honest sources of information on mesothelioma, resulting in believing Internet ads that focus on "No lawsuits required," "Federal Claims Center," or "Get your treatment first, and then call us."
* Hiring a local personal injury attorney who specializes in car accidents, as opposed to hiring a full-time nationwide law firm with a law practice that's solely devoted to getting a diagnosed person with mesothelioma the best possible compensation.
* The power plant or energy worker in Montana is so sick that their family is afraid a mesothelioma lawyer might cause extra agony for the person, resulting in the diagnosed person never actually speaking to a lawyer about their asbestos exposure at all.
The Montana Mesothelioma Victims Center’s unsurpassed free services are available throughout Montana in every community including Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, or Miles City. http://Montana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For the best possible treatment options in Montana we strongly recommend the following heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at each hospital.
* Providence Health Services Western Montana: https://montana.providence.org/locations-directory/m/montana-cancer-center
* The Billings Clinic: https://www.billingsclinic.com/services-specialties/cancer/.
High risk occupations for exposure to asbestos in Montana include the US Navy, Malmstrom Air Force Base workers, 341st Missile Wing workers, miners, oil refinery workers, smelter workers, pulp and paper mill workers, welders, plumbers, machinists, mechanics, insulators, construction workers, railroad workers and or former residents of Libby, Montana. http://Montana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma
For a list of building materials banned by the Environmental Protection Agency please refer to their website: https://www.epa.gov/asbestos/us-federal-bans-asbestos
Montana Mesothelioma Victims Center
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire