Market Research Report on the India Lead Acid Battery Market
RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH, INDIA, October 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Report Sellers has added a new market research report “Lead Acid Battery Market in India 2017” to its offerings. The report is an in-depth market study providing accurate market insights including the latest trends, forecast, competitive insights, etc.
Growth in the country’s automobile industry and increased need for power backup solutions are playing a significant role in the market’s growth. Increased focus of companies to achieve higher sales in the more lucrative replacement market is helping in strong value-wise growth in the market. Growth in various sectors that are highly dependent on uninterrupted power supply is also resulting in higher demand for lead acid batteries. Government initiatives to develop the renewable energy sector are resulting in the growth of the industrial battery segment. This segment is expected to grow at a faster pace than the automotive segment.
The lead acid battery in India is duopolistic in nature, with Exide Industries and Amara Raja Batteries controlling ~50% of the total market. While Exide has leadership position in the automotive segment, Amara Raja dominates the industrial segment. The two companies are also undertaking several capacity expansion projects to boost production to meet growing demand in the country. Apart from these two companies, other dominant players in the market include HBL Power Systems, AMCO Batteries, Celtek Batteries, Su-Kam Power Systems and Luminous Power Technologies. Although advancements in battery technologies have resulted in the development of more efficient types of batteries such as lithium ion and lithium polymer, the lead acid battery market in India currently faces little threat from them.
Browse through the complete description and in-depth TOC on “India Lead Acid Battery Market”
• Overview of the lead acid battery market, and historical and forecasted market size data over FY 2014 to FY 2020
• Overview of the various segments in the market and their historical and forecasted market size data over FY 2014 to FY 2020
• Trade analysis of lead-acid batteries in India
• Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
• Overview of the competitive scenario in the market, and profiles of major public and private players operating in the market
• Key recent developments in the market
Reasons to buy:
• Get a broad understanding of the lead acid battery market in India, its key dynamics, and the current state of the market
• Gain key knowledge about the market that will help in informed decision making involving marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans
• Identify key growth opportunities in the industry and make strategic decisions to benefit from it
• Understand major competitors? business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
1. Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
2. Exide Industries Ltd.
3. HBL Power Systems Ltd.
1. Aegan Batteries Ltd.
2. AMCO Batteries Ltd.
3. Celtek Batteries Pvt. Ltd.
4. Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
5. Okaya Power Ltd.
6. Power Build Batteries Pvt. Ltd.
7. Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd.
We have a large number of reports in other Electrical and Electronics Industry which can be accessed in the following link:
Report Sellers is a premium market research service provider offering market reports in varied sectors. We have a team of experienced analysts and publishers who continuously track the latest trends in different industries.
Report Sellers is a brand of global repute and offers the best-suited research services to its clients globally in the most satisfying manner. We have a strong network of industry experts who have successfully delivered complex research assignments in niche and top markets.
For any research requirement, drop an enquiry at https://www.reportsellers.com/contact-us or send us email at email@example.com
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire