Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market Analysis, Latest Trends, and Forecasts up to 2022
RAIPUR, INDIA, November 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Report Sellers has added a new market “Building-Integrated Photovoltaics – Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” to its offerings. The report is an in-depth market study providing accurate market insights including the latest trends, forecast, competitive insights, etc.
According to the report, The Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market is accounted for $6.94 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $28.6 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2015 to 2022.
Factors like demand for electricity, energy efficient constructions, smart wire connection technology and solar ready roofs for commercial & residential buildings will drive the market. However, high cost of installation and storage, absence of specific standards and codes and variations in measurement units are the major factors restraining the market growth. Resilient growth in solar PV industry will offer opportunities for the Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market.
Browse through the complete description and in-depth TOC on “Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market”
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Thin Film PV
• Cadmium Telluride (CDTE)
• Copper Indium Diselenide (CIS)/Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS)
• Amorphous Silicon
• Other Thin Film Technologies
• Monocrystalline Silicon
• Multicrystalline Silicon
Dye Sensitized Solar cells (DSSC)
Solid State Dye Solar Cells (ssDSC)
• Metal Seam
End Users Covered:
• Rest of Europe
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East
• South Africa
For Sample please visit link given below on “Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market”
We have a large number of reports in Building Materials which can be accessed in the following link
Report Sellers is a premium market research service provider offering market reports in varied sectors. We have a team of experienced analysts and publishers who continuously track the latest trends in different industries.
Report Sellers is a brand of global repute and offers the best suited research services to its clients globally in the most satisfying manner. We have a strong network of industry experts who have successfully delivered complex research assignments in niche and top markets.
For more information, contact
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire